Quad adventure to Teide
Mount Teide is a volcano on Tenerife in the Canary Islands, Spain.
Its summit is the highest point in Spain and the highest point above sea level in the islands of the Atlantic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
Together we will embark on an adventure to explore the highest volcano in Europe. Some of the most breathtaking landscapes that Spain has to offer, and we will discover myths that the father of all the islands has harboured over centuries. And finally, a stop in a typical canary restaurant, where you will taste local tapas.
• Volcan El Teide, Centro Administrativo y de Visitantes Telesforo Bravo, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Puerto Colon
- Puerto Los Cristianos
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.