Quads ATV Off Road Adventure
Welcome to the most fun and extreme adventure in Puerto Vallarta
Starting our tour in our base located in Mismaloya a small fishing village witnessing great events and magical places that put Puerto Vallarta on the world map, main set where was filmed the famous movie The Night of the Iguana Starring by Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor.
Heading out to Los Arcos National Ecological Park, an exceptional historical place to take excellent pictures, then we drive across the Sierra Madre, finding incredible places with a view to the spectacular Banderas Bay, driving through river beds and virgin forest, fruit plantations, giant hundred years old trees and huge rocks that form natural pools, we will reach a suspension bridge that connects the Camino Real with the famous place called the Eden Ecological Park and local reserve.
Four amazing extreme hours of lots of fun and adrenaline.
We're not the only ones, but we are the best.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round-Trip Transportation from Meeting Point
- Tequila Tour
- ATV Off Road Trail Tour
- Expert Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Drinks
- Transportation to and from Meeting Point
- Vehicle insurance with a Visa/MC voucher as a guarantee.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Eden, Camino a Mismaloya 1451, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
See the Predator main movie set, where this fantastic movie was filmed. The jungle, rivers, and landscape from the movie for you to get excellent photos.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :canopy eden, 48333, Clemente Orozco 7, Zona Hotelera, Las Glorias, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for babies
- Not recomended for Children under 6 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to the difficulties caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are providing our clients with additional assistance and resources.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.