Quba private day tour - Explore more about Quba's highlights
Chance to visit the amazing Qecresh forest & Afurdzhi Falls. Learn about Guba Genocide Memorial Complex from your guide. Attractive green nature, including forests and mountains. Spots no one know it except savvy. Hassle-free hotel pickup & drop-off; Private comfortable car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Driver & English Speaking Guide
- Touristic Destinations Mentioned Above
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quba, Quba, Guba-Khachmaz Region
Quba is a hidden Jewel in Azerbaijan, It is characterized by its attractive green nature, including forests and mountainous areas that are part of the Caucasus Mountains group.
You'll find your private tour guide at your hotel/hostel's lobby as he'll take you to the most amazing city in whole Azerbaijan
From Baku to Quba, you'll be stopping at such a magnificent forest called
Qecresh forest One of the most visited forests in Azerbaijan.
A perfect place to enjoy the beauty of nature ~ as you can grab a snack with the famous Herbel tea they serve.
Then you'll be heading to Afurdzhi Falls
where you'll have a sight on a gorgeous waterfall, and enjoy the peaceful mood and relaxation.
Finally to Guba Genocide Memorial Complex
Where your tour guide will explain this site more.
You'll get dropped off at your hotel/hostel.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.