Quebrada De Las Conchas Bike Tour from Cafayate
Visit the Quebrada de las Conchas natural reservation, an area of great natural beauty, with very striking rock formations of reddish colors.
Our Quebrada de las Conchas Bike Tour from Cafayate, invites you to hop on a bike to travel along the scenic Route No. 68, for about 35 km, through the most curious landscapes. We will see landmarks such as La Garganta del Diablo, Tres Cruces, La Yesera and La Punilla.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Security Elements
- Professional Guide
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-Off (Selected Hotels Only)
- Bicycle + Helmet + Refractory Band
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mercado Artesanal Cafayate, Avenida Martin Guemes sur 81, Cafayate A4427AQA Argentina
You'll start the tour by being picked-up in your hotel in Cafayate
Stop At: La Yesera, 31 km Quebrada de las Conchas, Cafayate Argentina
You'll be taken to the starting point of the tour, La Yesera, at 30 min from Cafayate on the Route No. 68. There, first generation bikes will be waiting for us to begin the tour, but first, a brief speech about technical and safety guidelines for proper performance of the activity will be given by our guides.
We will get in direct contact with nature's hard work, which has left a large testimony, worthy of exploration and study, while we continue to discover details of its geological formations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Quebrada del Rio de las Conchas, Ruta Nacional 68, Cafayate Argentina
We will take a 35km path through "La Quebrada del Rio de las Conchas", discovering different points of interest like:
La Garganta del Diablo, a deep closed canyon and curious formation that received its name because of its reminiscent of a human trachea.
Tres Cruces, an elevated area that serves as a scenic viewpoint, offering a panoramic view of the Quebrada de las Conchas, to appreciate its beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Puente morales, La Viña, Salta Province, Argentina
The end point of the Bike Tour is the Morales bridge, after 35km riding.
Stop At: Mercado Artesanal Cafayate, Avenida Martin Guemes sur 81, Cafayate A4427AQA Argentina
From Morales we will come back to Cafayate aroun 13 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.