Queen City Nevis Island Tour (Reconfirm 48 hours)
Nevis Island is the Queen of the Caribees. Take a 2.5-hour guided tour of this tranquil island and see why the Lords and Ladies visited the island in the 1700s thru the 1800s. It became famous when the healing thermal sulfur springs were found to have medicinal properties. This was the island Lord Nelson found his bride Fanny Nisbet. The Inns of Nevis were once plantation homes of the wealthy English and are now the exclusive Inns of Nevis. Nevis is an island rich in history and natural beauty.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Botanical Gardens ($13pp) Museums ($5pp) and any other fees whilst on tour
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Nevis History
- Entry/Admission - Botanical Gardens of Nevis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Nevis History, Samuel Hunkins Drive, Charlestown Nevis
See the birth place of the American statesman, Alexander Hamilton. Building was erected 1650.
This is now a museum housing the different artifacts.
Entrance fee: US$5.00 per person
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Botanical Gardens of Nevis, Montpelier Estate Nevis
Entrance fee: US$13 per person
Visit the gardens and observe some of the plants that are not commonly found.
The grounds also has ruins of a lost temple housing some of the floral growth
Close by is the Montpelier Inn where Fanny Nisbet & Horatio Nelson were married. One of the more romantic places to have a vacation.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Montpelier House, Nevis
Visit this 1687 structure which has seen some refurbishing over the years. A hotel with all the luxury only on a smaller scale.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times will be determined based on number of persons confirmed for the tour. Reconfirmation is required 48 hours prior to tour's date
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Upon arrival in Nevis, kindly contact Tropical Tours (no later than the next day) to advise the name of tour which was pre-booked. A representative will be present for desk hours (time will be advised) at the hotel for redemption of vouchers and a brief overview of the tour, e.g., day of tour, name of tour guide, inclusions on tour, venue of departure etc. The signed vouchers should be submitted during this time. All tours are shared and require a minimum number of people for confirmation. Therefore it is critical to follow instructions to avoid disappointment.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual (long trousers or knee length, sunscreen, bottled water, any other item needed)
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY that face mask be worn and hands sanitized
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. *Proof of Full Vaccination is Required. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.