Quick and easy Greek cooking class
- Totally hands-on class
- Learn to cook at least 4 traditional Greek meze that can easily be repeated back home
- Enjoy good Greek wine and nibbles while cooking
- Small groups (up to 10 persons) for a totally personalized experience
Leaving the cooking studio you will take with you not only memories of one of the best meals you had in Athens, but also the recipes of what you cooked so you can recreate the whole menu back home.
Of course if you have a favorite Greek dish you wish to learn how to cook, please don't hesitate to ask for it when you make the booking.
Vegetarians and vegans are welcome. Please let us know upon booking for any dietary restriction.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Greek wine and traditional spirits
- Dinner - cheese pie, tzatziki, Greek Dakos, chicken gyros and a Greek yoghurt mousse .Greek wine and beverages
What's excluded :
- You will learn to cook a quick Greek dinner in just an hour.
- You will learn to cook from scratch at least 7 traditional Greek mezedes, according to what's in season. Of course if you have a favorite, you can ask for it.
- We will provide you the recipes and the best local ingredients
- Under our directions you will learn the secrets of traditional Greek cuisine so you will be able to recreate the whole menu back home.
After our class you will take with you
- the recipes so you can recreate the whole experience back home
- tips and hints to make your stay in Athens even better
- memories from one of the best meals you had in Athens
Our classes take place at CookinAthens, a cooking studio at a totally renovated loft in the center of Athens with a breathtaking view of the Acropolis.
• Tzatziki - The best known Greek dip with yogurt, dill and garlic
• cheesepies - You will learn how to make cheese pies with handmade phyllo, a traditional Greek food on the go
• Pork or chicken gyros - Learn to cook one of the best known Greek street foods. Pork or chicken gyros served with pita bread
• Greek dakos - Greek rusk with tomato, cheese and capers
• Greek yoghurt mousse - An airy greek yogurt mousse served with traditional Greek spoon desserts or honey
Departure Point :Evripidou 90, Athina 105 53, Greece
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - private classes up to 10 persons - Non private classes up to 6 persons - personnel will wear face masks - hands and phone sanitation upon entrance - food grade gloves and face masks are available - class and facilities are sanitized before, during and after class
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.