Quick Trip in 3-Day: City Tour Cusco and Full-Day Trip to Machupicchu
This classic tour through the Imperio Inca will give the most important destination built by the Quechua. During his visit to the capital of the Incas - Cusco, the Sacred Valley and the Lost City of the Emperors - Machu Picchu will be amazed at the Inca culture and wealth. While along with your tour guide, you will learn all about the history and culture, so you will understand the immense energy that surrounds us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals as indicated (B = Breakfast)
- 2 nights in Hostel San Blas Palace Cusco
- Transportation during the trip
- Bilingual tour guide during the trip
- All tours mentioned.
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (roundtrip)
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- All local taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to Huayna Picchu and Aguas Calientes Hot Springs and archaeological sites of the city tour.
- Domestic flights•International flights
- Day 1:
Welcome to the Capital of the IncasArriving in Cusco, Esteban Adventure team will meet and will give you a warm welcome. From the airport in Cusco, you transfer his apartment.
Cusco from 1:45 pm we will pick to start the visit to the city of Cusco will take you to Qorikancha; Sun Temple, which was the most important religious center of the Incas. The tour also goes to the incredible Inca fortress Sacsayhuaman, Kenko to an Inca religious site, Tambomachay, a center of intelligent irrigation and Puka Pukara.Este tour ended at 6:30 pm. In the Plaza Cabildo.
Machu Picchu and Ollantaytambo trainVery early in the morning from 3:50 am, we pick you up to take you to the train station of Ollantaytambo, from here you and the guide will take the bus from Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village skirts) to Machu Picchu. There, your guide will take you through an incredible round trip where you will spend all their temples, offering areas, Inca monuments and learn about the history and culture of the Incas. Then you have free time to walk around and explore this amazing site itself. In the afternoon from 6:40 pm we will take you back to your hotel in Cusco. At the end of the day, feel surprised with the choice of coffee or delight your senses with Craft Beer Tasting made in the Sacred Valley.
Cusco soonA time for your domestic flight to Lima, will pick you up in his apartment in Cusco and transfer to the airport in Cusco. Esteban Adventure team says goodbye to you and wishes you a great journey home.
Departure Point :Cusco Perú
Departure Time :1 day 1:30 pm
2 day 4:00 am
3 day out
Return Detail :Cusco Perú
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.