Quimixto & Los Arcos Adventure Tour
Los Arcos and Quimixto Adventure Tour has it all! Boat trip, snorkeling, nature hike with beautiful landscapes and an impressive 33 foot high waterfall in the rainy season.
For those who are not quite up to the walking hike horses will be available for rent if necessary on this tour; however the cost of the rental is additional and paid in cash upon arrival to a separate entity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Lime Margarita's & beer
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Jícama, Cucumber & peanuts
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch at restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quimixto, Costa Sur, Cabo Corrientes 48400 Mexico
The Adventure begins in Marina Puerto Vallarta. From here the boat will depart to take you to your first destination: The town of Quimixto. Once in Quimixto you will be accompanied by our guide through the rugged hiking trail for the next 35 minutes. Nature will offer you opportunities to photograph incredible landscapes.
The next stop is where the real reward is found. For all the effort made on the walk, there is a restaurant that will offer you delicious local food and refreshing drinks. Right next to the restaurant there is an impressive 33 foot-high waterfall (August-January) that will surely cool you off even on the hottest day. To end the day off, our last destination is a true gift from Mother Nature. The National Marine Park of Los Arcos, is a beautiful natural sanctuary inhabited by a colorful variety of tropical fish and is one of the most iconic places in all Puerto Vallarta. Snorkeling is available for those who are interested in discovering the under water beauty that Los Arcos has to offer.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Los Arcos, Puerto Vallarta - Manzanillo S/N, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
To end the day off, our last destination is a true gift from Mother Nature. The National Marine Park of Los Arcos, is a beautiful natural sanctuary inhabited by a colorful variety of tropical fish and is one of the most iconic places in all Puerto Vallarta. Snorkeling is available for those who are interested in discovering the under water beauty that Los Arcos has to offer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Av. Paseo de la Marina Sur 210, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.