Quito Like a Local Cooking Class
With the help of a local host, you will discover the unique flavors of local Ecuadorian cuisine, while learning about the daily traditions and customs, as part of this class you will visit a local market, one of the most popular in the city, choose exotic and well-known ingredients and learn to cook dishes in a way.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Includes transportation, food, non-alcoholic beverages at the established price, if you want to accompany the meal with wine can be sold, does not include tips
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- You will start the day with a guided tour with me, where we will visit Quito's main fresh fruit market. There we will find the products to prepare the day's dishes, so you will help us choose the ingredients and there we will choose what will be cooked later that day. Get ready to be surrounded by shoppers and experience first hand the busy Ecuadorian market.
Once we are ready we will travel through the city to my home. There you can enjoy the view of Quito while you help me prepare our food, so get ready to get your hands dirty while I show you one of the favorite dishes. The class will end with a good meal overlooking the city.
• Locro Quiteño - Delicious potato potage with endemic herbs and delicious side dishes such as pork, cheese and avocado.
• Fry - Pork cooked with traditional technique, implementing a wide variety of products that characterize us in our country, among many more.
Departure Point :Mercado Santa Clara, Antonio de Ulloa, Quito 170129, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
all passengers will be picked up in an estimated time of 20 minutes from the start of the experience.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.