Qumran ,Bethlehem,Jericho and Dead Sea tour from Tel Aviv
This tour is available twice every week starting from Tel Aviv .Pickups ,visiting 4 of the region’s most interesting destinations.
Starting at Bethlehem, the city where Jesus was born, enjoy a guided tour of the city’s major sites, including the Church of the Nativity. Leaving Bethlehem, we’ll descend to the lowest region on Earth, touring Jericho, the lowest city and oldest city on Earth with its famous Biblical history, you will enjoy Jericho, Next, we’ll head to the Qumran, where there will be time to explore the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered,
Finally, visit the Dead Sea, where you’ll enjoy the facilities of the beach and have the opportunity to float in the waters, immerse in the mud, and enjoy the year round climate that makes this region so special .
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and transportation professional team.
- Tour includes: transportation from Tel Aviv to all sites ,guiding in Bethlehem and Jericho,Dead Sea
- Entry fees to private Dead Sea beach.
- Return to point of departure.
- Dead Sea store souvenirs we receive an explanation of the Dead Sea products (no obligation to buy).
- On a trip to Bethlehem we stop at a local souvenir shop
- Entry/Admission - Jericho Tourist Information Center
- Entry/Admission - Qumran Caves
What's excluded :
- Health insurance.
- Cable Car fees 60 nis
- Qumran fees 29 nis
- Please come to the holy places with modest clothing or shoulder cover
- It is forbidden to travel with a knife or a sharp object to enter the Western Wall site in Jerusalem
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tel-Aviv Tours, Бренер 5, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
06:15 am - 6:30 am in the morning Starting the pick up from the meeting points in Tel Aviv hotels
* Please make sure you have your passports with you
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bethlehem, Bethlehem, West Bank
09:30 am tour of Bethlehem the city where Jesus Christ was born
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jericho Tourist Information Center, Town Square City Center, Jericho Palestinian Territories
10:30 – Jericho. Explore the lowest city on Earth
* Entrance fees in Old Jericho (10nis=2.8 usd)
* Jericho cable car (approx 60 nis= 16 usd)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Qumran Caves, Wadi Qumran Palestinian Territories
12:00 – Qumran. Visit the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found or enjoy a break to refresh for lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
13:30 – Dead Sea. Relax at the lowest point on earth, float in the waters, immerse in the muds.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District
17:30 – Arrive back in Tel Aviv
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: InterContinental David Tel Aviv, Kaufmann St 12, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 61501, Israel
2: Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.