Rabbit Island Private Tour from Hiroshima with Local Guide
Visit Okunoshima Island, paradise of the rabbits, from Hiroshima city with your private guide. This small island, located in eastern Hiroshima, is occupied by hundreds of wild rabbits that roam the forests and fields, chasing tourists for food.
Meet up with your guide at Hiroshima station and the guide will take you to the island. The island is about 2 hours away from Hiroshima city. In the island you will have a plenty of time to play with the cute bunnies and walking around the island.
You can explore the island, which has many to see, such as the visitor center, monuments of the rabbit ears, hot springs and the poison gas museum. Enjoy the visit to this resort island without hassles.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Private Tour
- Public Transportation Fee from/to the destination
- Round-trip Ferry Fee
- Entry/Admission - 忠海港
- Entry/Admission - Okunoshima Island
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission Fee(optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 忠海港, 1-chōme-2-1 Tadanoumi Nakamachi, 忠海中町 Takehara, Hiroshima 729-2316, Japan
Take a ferry from Tadanoumi Port to Okunoshima Island
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Okunoshima Island, Takehara Hiroshima Prefecture
Arrive at Okunoshima Island and explore the island.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, 9 Matsubarachō, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, 732-0822, Japan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.