Racha Island Snorkeling Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
• Go on an island hopping day trip to Racha(Raya) Island, Phuket's most beautiful islands.
• Soak in the beautiful views of coral reefs and fish, whilst snorkeling through crystal-clear water and relax in picturesque locations.
• Search for hidden coves and pristine beaches on the islands or simply relax on the white sandy beaches.
• Swim and explore the amazing world underwater while snorkeling at Racha (Raya) Island.
• Get a chance to set your eyes on the abundant tropical marine life and multi-colored coral reefs.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Life insurance
- Mask and snorkel
- Life jacket
- Round trip transfer
- Beach Chair
- Entry/Admission - Koh Racha Yai
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Racha Yai, Phuket Thailand
Racha(Raya) Island is one of the top island hopping destination and one of Phuket's most beautiful island. You will get one of the best snorkeling destinations in the area along with beautiful white sand beaches!
The tropical shores of Racha (Raya) Island are just far enough off Phuket's southern coast that the tourist troops haven't quite discovered it yet, but close enough to make it a worthy day trip destination. A 30-minute speedboat ride brings you to sun kissed beaches and turquoise waters favored amongst divers for coral reefs just teeming with aquatic life.
First stop is the island's most beautiful beach, Patok, where you can relax and swim to your heart's content. Excellent snorkeling awaits at Kon Kae Bay where giant star fish, puffer fish and rainbow trout can all be spotted. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at restaurant before the warm waters and gleaming sands beckon you for a few more hours of swimming and basking in the sun.
• 08:00am Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Chalong Pier.
• 09:30am Departure from Chalong Pier to Raya Island. Arrive at Raya Island relaxing on a white sandy beach at Patok Bay. Departure from Patok Bay to Kon Kae Bay enjoying snorkeling time with plentiful coral reefs and colorful fishes. Explore the fantastic life with crystal clear water and enjoying snorkeling.
• 12:30pm Enjoy great Thai buffet lunch at restaurant on the Island After lunch take your leisure time such as, swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and relaxing on a white sandy beach at Siam Bay.
• 04:00pm Depart for From Racha Island
• 04:30pm Arrive at Chalong Pier and Transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pick up zone• No Extra : Phuket Town, Kalim beach, Tri Trang Beach, Patong beach, Karon beach, Kata beach, Rawai, Naiharn, Ban Krating• Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Laguna, Layan beach, Bang Tao, Surin beach, Kamala beach, Naka lay, Boat Lagoon, Leam Hin, Westin siray bay, Cape panwa • Extra Transfer Charge 2,000 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Maikhao, Nai Yang, Nai Thorn, Ao por, Thalang
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.