Raft, Kayak and Hike Albania
This adventure includes:
Rafting on the Vjosa River
Guided hiking, kayaking and snorkelling
Guided cultural sightseeing
2 nights accommodation
Rafting, kayaking and snorkelling equipment
Meals during the trip
Local professional certified English-speaking guides
All transfers in Albania, including pick-up from Saranda harbour
All taxes, insurances and licenses relative to the trip
Those who are looking to explore this up-and-coming adventure hot-spot, and help support it’s growing tourism industry.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Breakfast, lunches and dinners are included according to the program
- Rafting, Snorkeling and Kayaking equipment
What's excluded :
Albania is an undiscovered adventure destination that is steeped in history. Help to preserve its natural biodiversity by experiencing it first-hand, rafting on the Vjosa river.
The Vjosa River is under threat by plans to build hydroelectric dams, which could have a devastating impact on the livelihood of the river’s locals and endemic species.
Over 3 days you’ll kayak to breathtaking beaches, snorkel in crystal waters, take an adrenaline ride on the free-flowing Vjosa River and hike through Albania’s historic cities and villages.
• Butrint National Park, SH81, Butrint Albania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Saranda Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.