Rafting activity full of adrenaline
One of the most exciting sports excursions. Beside the adrelanine of rafting on one of the most popular and powerful rivers in the region you will be in awe at the stunning beauty of the canyon.
Imagine the unique experince of rafting this wonderful river with some gentle paddling in between rapids and taking lunch under the sheer cliff faces of the canyon.
When we arrive at the rafting HQ we make sure that life jackets and all safety procedures are adhered to before boarding the rafts. Rafts usually hold from 4-6 people or 8-12 people. An experinced guide accompanies each raft and will guide you safely down this wonderful river.
The river source is from many rivers coming off the Taurus mountains and provide a cool and refreshing break from the heat of Antalya Summers. The river is 14 km long and the trip takes from 4-5 hours, we share the river with other rafts and other tourists and sometime friendly races can be arranged for those willing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
his activity is intended for those looking for excitement in the natural environment and for those who feel young.after the guest assembly, we arrive at our rafting place with a minibus journey of about 1.5 hours.we see the waters coming out of the canyon and start rafting with our equipment.and we're taking a break to jump into the exciting water.meanwhile, you can try different activities. like Zipline.this activity will uplift the fun.we recommend it.
• Antalya, Antalya, Turkish Mediterranean Coast
• Koprulu Kanyon Milli Parki, Manavgat Turkey
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
kemer,beldibi,göynük,konyaaltı,alanya,kumköy,side,old tawn,antalya,city center,belek,serik,boğazkent,lara,kunduPorts
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.