Rafting Adventure on Resurrection River - Seward, Alaska
This is the only rafting trip available from Seward! You get the amazing opportunity to raft down a glacial river located just outside the city of Seward.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Deli-wrap, granola bar, and a piece of fruit.
- Rafting gear, paddle, PFD
- Round-trip ground transportation
What's excluded :
Our experienced rafting guides take guests rafting down the Resurrection River for a thrilling 7 to 8 mile rafting adventure! KBA specializes in rafting glacial rivers, and the Resurrection River offers amazing sightseeing, and challenges to those seeking thrills.
This is an interactive, team adventure that involves everyone paddling the raft with precise direction from your guide. Everyone will participate as it takes the whole raft team to maneuver the raft down the river.
Your adventure begins with a courtesy pickup in Seward, and then a short drive to the river put-in. Prior to getting in the raft your guide will conduct an important safety briefing. Once everyone is in the raft, your guide will run you through a series of instructional paddle strokes, commands, and maneuvers.
Once everyone is ready, including your guide, you will begin your rafting adventure down the swift currents of the Resurrection River.
Every trip is different as the river is constantly changing through this dynamic landscape. The river is surrounded by towering mountains on both sides which showcases the gorgeous nature of the area’s diverse environment.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be prepared for pick-up. Pick-up time could be up to an hour prior to your tour start time. Ports
- Seward Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.