Rafting Pacuare River One Day from Turrialba
Turrialba is known for some amazing cultural experiences, unique rainforest as well as being home to some of the most pristine rivers in Costa Rica!
The Pacuare River is rated as the 4th best river in the world for white water rafting. A unique experience for any visitor to Costa Rica & the Turrialba area!
You will be taken deep into the rainforest where you will experience 29km of the majestic river!
Our experienced & certified guides will take all the precautions and provide the appropriate instructions before you embark on this adventure!
During the trip, you will see the primary rainforest, pristine waterfalls & unique landscapes only accessible by the river!
At the end of the trip, we will have a typical Costarrican lunch waiting for you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- We provide helmts, life vests, paddles!
- Lunch - We provide a Typical Costarrican lunch at the end of the trip!
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - For safety reasons we do not permit alchoholic beverages on the trip!
You will have a fun & adventurous day white water rafting down 29km of the amazing Pacuare River! You will experience class II to V level rapids! Don't miss out!!!
• Pacuare River, Pacuare River, Province of Limon
Departure Point :Adrenalina Rafting, Calle 2, Provincia de Cartago, Turrialba, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel, guest house or B&B in the Turrialba area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.