Rafting Ticket + Macuco Safari
For lovers of extreme sports and nature this is the assertive tour to do, since it includes a 500-meter trail, and then on a boat ride it is possible to see the falls close by the next stage of the activity, what is the moment beginning of the rafting, remembering that at this moment tourists are given instructions and the appropriate equipment for rafting. After all the adrenaline and excitement, the excursion is taken to the calm of the Iguaçu River, a unique opportunity to dive in these icy waters and enjoy an ecologically conserved environment. Finally, this is all the connection with nature that Rafting + Macuco Safari offers, always remembering to respect the environment during the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Rafting Ticket + Macuco Safari
What's excluded :
- Does not include entrance ticket to the national park
- Does not include transportation to the park
- Does not include personal expenses
- Bottled water - No drinks are included
- Brunch - No meals are included
The tour starts by traveling 3 km in an electric vehicle and then a 500-meter walk (not mandatory) through the forest. At the end, special boats like the Zodiac take visitors to experience the emotions of the Iguazu Falls very closely. With great security, specialized pilots make radical maneuvers going up the Iguaçu River to reach the base of the Falls, guaranteeing unforgettable sensations and images in the midst of the waters that give visitors a real bath.
At the end of this first adventure, the tour continues to the deck where the inflatable boats that will be used for Rafting are located, before the beginning of the activity, safety instructions and equipment are given to everyone.
After boarding the boats, the fun begins, with a safe distance from the Falls, you can clearly feel the power that this huge wonder causes in the river current, a real adventure for those who like exercise and interaction with the environment, after rafting in the agitated waters of the Iguaçu River the boat reaches a calm and relaxing environment, which allows visitors to dive into the waters and enjoy the beauty of the view from an ecologically preserved environment.
Under 14 years old is not allowed.
Departure Point :Visitor Center Station, Rod - BR-469 - Km 18, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85853-830, Brazil
Departure Time :5/1/2020 - 10/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.