Rainbow Beach Sightseeing Tour
Private Tour (min 2)
Very Flexible Tour (customise to your requirements)
Don't sit on a bus full of other people, take our private tour to do and see exactly what you want
Most importantly don’t sit on a bus wasting hours whilst picking up guests from various locations
Travel in new luxury vehicles
Our drivers have significant experience and knowledge of the area and are highly regarded as providing the best tours within the region
We pickup direct from your accommodation
Our tours cater for everyone no matter your interest. Shopping, cafes, arts and crafts, sightseeing or taking an adventure hike through the National Park.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch, Tea & Coffee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainbow Beach, Rainbow Beach, Gympie Region, Fraser Coast, Queensland
Drive through the Noosa Country including Cooroy, Pomona and Kin KIn to Rainbow Beach to view the incredible rainbow sands and the breath-taking Carlo Sand Blow known for its unique ‘moonscape’ sand mass.
Rainbow Beach is nestled between Fraser Island, Great Sandy National Park and the expansive Pacific Ocean. Here you will discover an adventure playground with striking natural beauty, including Carlo Sand Blow, the coloured sands and views of Double Island Point.
A visit to the Carlo Sand Blow is a must. The scenery from the top is just stunning with views of Double Island Point, Tin Can Bay and the coloured sands. Walk south from the surf club along the beach at least 2 kilometres to the start of the towering cliffs of coloured sand, preferably at low tide. The colours will amaze you.
Make sure to keep an eye out for the unique wildlife including Kangaroos, Dingoes and Koalas.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available upon request, additional charge $20/seat
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.