Rainbow Mountain Full Day
Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain or 7 Colors. Mountains; located in South America: Peru, in the southern region of Cusco, which will satisfy the most demanding hikers and receive unforgettable memories such as sumptuous high mountain panoramas, formidable glaciers and crystalline rivers, lakes, peaceful pastoral scenes of the herds of sequins and alpacas maintained by the Andean and colorful clothes, this new route out of the ordinary in a day trip, is a true adventure, through a nature preserved and wild, where the only meetings to be by Vinicunca the ” the mountain of the rainbow “
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
What's excluded :
- Mineral water or Rehydrating.
- Income: S /. 10 per person (Qayrawiri)
- Tips, Personal purchases.
- Horse for ride or climb to the mountains.
- Detailed Itinerary3:00 am – Departure from Cusco to Qollasuyo.
We will arrive at Checacupe and then arrive at Pitumarca, where we will learn the history of the first rebels who challenged the Inca Pachacútec.
Then we will go to the native village of Japura, Hachipacha to finally arrive in Quechuyno, where we will have a rich breakfast.
After that, we walk past beautiful landscapes and lagoons where alpacas, llamas, vicuñas, puma, Andean birds, condors, etc., take a walk of 3 ½ hrs approx. until Paso Vinicunca (5,200 m.s.n.m.), from where we will have an impressive view of Cerro Colorado, which with the sunrise shows its imposing valley and hills of magical colors.
We will observe mountains like the Apu Sarinini and the Mountain Ausangate, the highest of Cusco (6,372 m..s.n.m.).
The Community of Chillca, constituted by llamas and alpacas, is known as the guardian of these Andean sites
Every year, on the north side of the Ausangate, the festival of Qoyllur Rit’i is celebrated since time immemorial, where the faith is impressive, as dancers from different parts of Peru arrive.
At the end of the day: Return to Cusco.
Arrival approx: 7:00 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotel in Cusco
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.