Rainbow Mountain Full-Day All Included Private Tour
It is an impressive day of hiking in the Cordillera Vilcanota, "which is very close to the highest and sacred mountain in the South of Peru called the Ausangate (6,377mts). This "Apu" bearer of life is the Guardian of one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world. Our walk will be accompanied by snow-capped peaks, glaciers, herds of llamas and alpacas. This hike offers a selection of wildlife and very impressive landscapes. This will probably be one of the best things you will see in your visit to Peru. VISITS: Mountain 7 colors
AVAILABILITY: Every day
TOUR DURATION: 4:30 AM to 4:00 PM
FREQUENCY: All year
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- tour guide
- walk sticks
- oxygen assistance
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- horses rent
- meals not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 4:30 am, to go through the South Valley until you reach the town of Cusipata, where we will enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet, then continue our journey to the beginning of the trail called (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.).
- At the starting point of the trail our guide will give you a brief instruction of the area and the last reaches to finally start a walk from approximately 2 hours for a moderate climb. - ----- During the trip we will have the opportunity to appreciate a variety of South American camelids, spectacular ecosystems of the place and beautiful views of the Ausangate mountain.
- At approximately 10:30 we will arrive at our destination called Vinicunca or the Rainbow Mountain (5,050 msm / 16,466 ft.). Here you will have enough time to enjoy this unique landscape that the geography capriciously formed and you can also take spectacular views of this place.
- After our visit to the mountain of colors we will return to the starting point, the walk will take approximately 1 hours to return to this point, where our mobility will be waiting for us to take us back to the village of Cusipata, where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch , and after a short break we will start the return trip to Cusco arriving at approximately 4:30 Pm.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from your HOTELS
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.