Rainbow Mountain (Full Day) - Private
Journey through an undiscovered land of wild desert landscapes, snow capped peaks, herds of alpaca and arrive at Rainbow Mountain, hidden deep in the Andes. Since the pre-Inca times the mountain has been a place of worship and offerings. This tradition continues today. During this 15-hour guided trip you will see picturesque villages, beautiful adobe houses, herds of llamas and alpacas, along with a magnificent view of the glacier Ausangate. With the beauty and uninterrupted solitude, this is a spectacular journey for hikers who love a true outdoor adventure. Includes breakfast and lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round Trip Transport
- Bi-lingual Guide
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Entrance to Rainbow Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Cordillera de Vilcanota, Cusco 08225, Peru
WE START OUR TOUR FROM CUSCO TO CUSIPATA THAT WILL HAVE A 2-HOUR TRIP, ON ARRIVING WE WILL HAVE A BREAKFAST TO THEN CONTINUE WITH THE BUS UNTIL THE POINT OF ENTRY TO THE MOUNTAIN WHICH HAS AN ALTITUDE OF 4,500 MSNM WHERE WE WILL DO 1 HOUR UNTIL YOU COME TO THE MOUNTAIN OF COLORS.
THE GUIDE WILL INDICATE ALL THE DETAILS OF THE PLACE TO VISIT AND WILL PROVIDE YOU FREE TIME TO KNOW, PHOTOGRAPH, RECORD THE LANDSCAPE THAT GIVES US, THEN WE WILL RETURN TO CUSIPATA FOR OUR LUNCH AND THEN BACK TO CUSCO.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking you up from your hotel within the historic centre of Cusco
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.