Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour
“Rainbow Mountain” one of the natural wonders in Cusco, a gift from the Mother Earth! Be part of this amazing experience in a full day tour where you will have the opportunity to hike this unique mountain and take one the most famous photos with the colorful landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Buffet service, coffe, hot water and fruits.
- Entrance ticket to the place
- Lunch - Buffet service lunch (vegetarian option is available)
- Professional Tour guide
- Walking stick
- Briefing information one day before
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- Extra cost
- Horse rent
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
Early in the morning, we will pick up from the hotel to take our transport from Cusco to Cusipata for about 2 hours, following a paved road until get to the restaurant where we will have the breakfast. After we will continue by a different road through a small valley up to the beginning of our hike. Upon arriving, we will start with the hike up for about 2 hours until get to the top of the colorful mountain, and along the way, we will change to enjoy the beautiful landscapes, which give the magic experience to our hike.
Getting to the top, we will plenty of time for our photos and enjoy the place, and our guide is going explain about the reason of this natural wonder located in the middle of the Andes.
Then is time to return until our transport to continue toward the lunch place, which waiting us after the great hike we have done.
From the lunch point, we will take again the same paved road to Cusco.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from everywhere in Cusco city.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.