Rainbow Mountain in One Day from Cusco
Explore the amazing Rainbow Mountain in the region of Vinincunca. You will hike along the Andes, encountering beautiful scenery of the mountains and surrounding glaciers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- First aid assistance
- Hotel pickup
- Breakfast and lunch
- Professional Guide
- Transportation during your trip
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Rainbow Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Cordillera de Vilcanota, Cusco 08225, Peru
Your full-day tour begins in Cusco city, where you will be picked up between 4:15 AM and 4:45 AM. You will then drive in a comfortable van for 3 hours to the town of Cusipata, where you will have breakfast in a local family house.
Following breakfast, you will head to the starting point of your hike. There are approximately 3 kilometers of flat land uphill, leading to the majestic "Mountain of Colors". The hike will take about 1.5 hours, depending on your level of fitness. Throughout your hike, enjoy panoramic views of the valleys, wild llamas, alpacas, and vicuñas, as well as of the Andes and the nearby glaciers.
Once here, if weather is good, you will be able to receive your first views of Rainbow Mountain. At the top, you will take a well-deserved break, which will also be your chance to catch your breath and enjoy the breathtaking views. After taking beautiful photos, you will begin your descent back, where you will enjoy a delicious lunch upon your return. You will then take private transportation back to Cusco, where you will arrive at approximately 5:00PM.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.