Rainforest and Luquillo Beach Tour in Puerto Rico
Feel the anticipation of exploring a new place, of swimming in a river of pure water born at the peak of the same mountain you are. Our guide will escort you on a memorable journey where you will delight in your surroundings, see beautiful landmarks, take refreshing dips in the streams, and get to enjoy this Nature Walk. Have a good time!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Playa Luquillo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pinones, Torrecilla Baja, 00772 Puerto Rico
Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel or location, at the previously accorded pickup time (contact us for confirmation). From there, we will head east through the coastal road PR187 boarding the beautiful beaches in the town of Loíza. Exposition regarding our Puerto Rican heritage, and live commentary and interpretation of your surroundings can be given in both English and Spanish throughout the journey.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Junglequí, Río Grande, 00745, Puerto Rico
Feel the anticipation of exploring a new place, of swimming in a river of pure water born at the peak of the same mountain you are. Our guide will escort you on a memorable journey where you will delight in your surroundings, see beautiful landmarks, take refreshing dips in the streams, and get to enjoy this Nature Walk.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Luquillo, Luquillo Puerto Rico
Lunch Time! Luquillo Kiosks Beach area has 60 shops along the pretty Luquillo beaches where you can get authentic Puerto Rican cuisine and souvenirs shops!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE YOU NEED TO CALL US TO CONFIRM PICKUP TIME AND LOCATION.You can bring a towel and bugs pray.Thank You
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.