Rainforest Nature Walk & Bio Bay Night Kayaking Combo with Transportation
Blend a little excitement to your vacation with our El Yunque Rainforest – Beach & Bio Bay Night Kayaking Trio!
This adventure is a full-day experience of hiking, swimming and paddling in two of the most visited natural wonders in Puerto Rico: El Yunque National Rainforest and the Bioluminescent Bay in Laguna Grande, Fajardo. You’ll also have the time to relax on the beautiful beach of Luquillo and enjoy the savory local cuisine the Kiosks offer.
The Nature Walk and Hiking Tour Trips are led by Peniel Access Eco Tours Guide Service that operates under special use permit on the El Yunque National Forest and operates on a non-discriminatory basis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fully guided tours of two reserves, El Yunque Rainforest and the Laguna Grande Mangrove Forest.
- Big and Tall participant friendly. Weight up to 290lbs (131kg) per person.
- Entry/Admission - El Yunque Rain Forest
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Grande
What's excluded :
- Mosquito repellent is not provided.
- Sunscreen is not provided.
- Waterproof pouches or cases for electronics are not provided.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Yunque Rain Forest, El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico
La Coca Falls is the first spectacular feature seen by our guest as we enter El Yunque National Forest. 85 feet (26 meters) drop welcomes all visitors to the forest. An impressive huge rock formation at the bottom of the falls is the perfect photo opportunity for your screen saver picture.
Yokahu - With more than 50 years Yokahu Tour has offer to everybody that climb its 98 steps a panoramic views of the coast and the rain forest above canopy. Located at mid elevation along road 191this stop is one of the visitor’s favorite.
Bano Oro - This man made stone dam of 18 feet (5.4 meters) deep pool was built for recreation purposed back in 1936 by the Civilian Conservation Corp. This stone and masonry dam over which water cascade is not for swim anymore since 1976. However it’s a beautiful man made pool filled with the waters from an upper branch of La Mina River.
Puente Roto is one of the most popular water play area on the Forest. Here you’ll have the opportunity for swimming in a natural rainforest river. The road provides easy hiking access to the river corridor, even though no trails currently exist.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Luquillo Beach, Luquillo Puerto Rico
A row of around 60 family-owned kiosks selling food, drinks and souvenirs. These kiosks vary in style, taste and price, all are open air, and some face the road while others face the beach. A laid back, casual atmosphere to kick back and have a bite.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laguna Grande, Cabezas Nature Reserve Northeastern Coast Puerto Rico
Bio Bay Night Kayaking in the Mangrove Forest Reserve of Las Cabezas de San Juan
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Present digital or paper ticket at the tour registration desk.Contact us to confirm your pickup time and location. Bring towels and change of clothes.Thank You!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.