Rainforest Nature Walk, PUERTO RICO
Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel or location, at the previously accorded pickup time (contact us for confirmation). From there, we will head east through the coastal road boarding the beautiful beaches in the town of Loíza. Exposition regarding our Puerto Rican heritage, and live commentary and interpretation of your surroundings can be given in both English and Spanish throughout the journey.
We will stop at “La Frutera”, a popular stand where you can try delicious smoothies, eat some tasty foods, and freshen up before heading into the Rainforest. Once we arrive at the Rainforest River, we will take a nature walk path (watch out for wet, uneven terrain) through the flora until reaching the river stream. Do not forget your towel and swimsuit! (Swimming is dependent on weather conditions) After this time, we head back to your lodgings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from San Juan area.
- Live-commentary and interpretations about the Ecosystem in English or Spanish.
- Fully guided Nature Walk by certified tour guides.
- Chance to swim in crystal clear river water.
- Entry/Admission - El Yunque Rain Forest
- Entry/Admission - Luquillo Beach
What's excluded :
- Water Poncho
- Mosquito repellent is not provided.
- Waterproof cell phone pouches are not provided.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Yunque Rain Forest, El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico
Harmonize your senses with nature and join us in a half-day adventure at the Luquillo Rainforest foothills.
Feel the anticipation of exploring a new place, of swimming in a river of pure water born at the peak of the same mountain you are. Our guide will escort you on a memorable journey where you will delight in your surroundings, see beautiful landmarks, take refreshing dips in the streams, and get to enjoy this Nature Walk. Have a good time!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luquillo Beach, Luquillo Puerto Rico
After all that trailing in the Rainforest River, it will be time to unwind, laze and eat to your heart’s content at the Luquillo Kiosks and Beach. You’ll also have the time to relax on the beautiful beach of Luquillo and enjoy the savory local cuisine the Kiosks offer…
Have a good time!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.