Ramble Through The Rolling Hills Of Chianti (6 Hrs) + Lunch & Wine Tasting
A full daytrip inside the iconic landscape of the rolling hills, avenues of cypress trees and medieval hilltop towns.
1) Meet your Driver- escort at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat).
2) Afterwards, drive through the sweet Chianti hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards. Visit the magnificent Towers of San Gimignano and the historical centre. San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town. Known as the Town of Fine Towers, The town also is known for saffron, the Golden Ham, and its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape. In the main square don't forget to taste the best 'ice cream in the world', (Gelateria Dondoli). Move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna and 8 wine tasting included.
3) The return to Siena is scheduled at around 4 pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting included
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Torciano
What's excluded :
- possible extra hour on request
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
Is one of the most beatifull wine road in Tuscany, we wil drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Tenuta Torciano promotes the Italian wine & food culture all over the world. A beautiful Italian experience to learn the best combinations beetween wine & food, the glass etiquette, the secrets of Italian cuisine, Tuscan wine-making techniques and more." Wine tasting and Lunch : Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia) Extra Olive, Oil tasting Pepper Olive Oil tasting, Balsamic Vinegar tasting, Truffle Oilive Oil tasting
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena.
Known as the Town of Fine Towers, The town also is known for saffron,the Golden Ham, and its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Driver-escort will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment) Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your nameTour aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Cars or Minivans use Anti-Covid barriers between passengers and driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.