Ramnagar Camping Trip
Located on the foothills of Uttarakhand's Himalayas, Kyari is a charming little village that lies on the banks of the Khichdi River within the Ramnagar region of Nainital District. Overlooking the lush Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve, this camp is surrounded by rich forests that is often visited by a number of migratory and native bird species. During this camping trip, you'll be sleeping in large canvas safari tents on twin/triple sharing basis.
Escape from the hustle of the city and retreat into Ramnagar's wilderness through this safari camp.
Spend your mornings spotting beautiful native birds.
Enjoy practising wildlife photography.
Get an insight to the rustic village life.
Taste the delicious traditional Kumaoni cuisine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation in Safari tents on a twin sharing basis
- Proper bedding with camp cots, quilts, mat and pillows etc
- Common washrooms and toilets with 24 hrs running water
- Hot water in buckets on request
- A wood run 'bhatti' for piping hot water
- Emergency lamps inside the tents
- All veg meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 2
- Guided nature walks and treks
- Village interaction
- Bird watching
- Tea with cookies
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Pick-up from the Ramnagar Railway Station (can be arragned at an additional cost)
- Pick-up from Kathgodam (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Parking available at an additional cost
- Any kind of personal expenses such as beverages, extra meals, tips, etc.
- Mountain biking, water surfing, ladder climbing (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Wildlife safari to Corbett Tiger Reserve (arranged at an extra cost for max 6 Indian nationals)
- Barbecue (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Extra meal (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Any kind of insurance
- Expenses arising due to unforseen circumstances
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Escape from the hustle of the city and retreat into the peaceful forests of Nainital on this enriching camping trip in Ramnagar. Conducted over 2 days, not only will you get to embark on invigorating jungle walks, safaris and more, but you'll also get to spend a night in safari tents in the heart of wilderness. You'll wake up to the mesmerizing views of the Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve. You'll also get to spot some rare birds around the campsite. This camping trip is one of the best getaways you can embark on, so bring your friends or family as you are assured to have the time of your life on this short trip.
Departure Point :Camp Hornbill, Kyari (Corbett), Village- Kyari, P.O.- Ramnagar, Dist.-Nainital, Uttarakhand, Kiari Bandobast, Uttarakhand 244715, India
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.