Rangelands Sunset Tour
We explore the rifts on Rangelands Station before enjoying the spectacular views from the sunset lookout.
Bring your own drinks to enjoy at sunset and I'll provide the nibblies.
Tour start/finish times depend on sunset times during the year.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Sunset Nibblies
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - BYO beverages including water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winton, Winton, Queensland
Visit the jump-up country of Rangelands Station (near Winton) where erosion has created narrow channels (rifts) through the rock.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all accommodation, please list your accommodation if not listed here.
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.