RANN UTSAV 3 Days Sightseeing
Attractions : Kalo Dungar(Black Hill), Dattatreya Temple, Rann of Kutch(Sunset/Sunrise), Cultural Evening, Mandvi Beach, Vijay Vilas Palace, Bhuj Local Sightseeing, Hiralaxmi Craft Museum
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1 : Arrival in Bhuj
On your arrival in Bhuj, you will be provided a complimentary transfer from Bhuj Railway Station to our tents in Patgar City. Checkin into the hotel and relax. Enjoy the buffet Lunch at Nova Patgar Tents and then we go for the sightseeing of Kalo Dungar. Also known as Black Hill, Kalo Dungar is the highest point in Kutch, Gujarat and is famous for a 400 year old Dattatreya Temple. Enjoy a panoramic view of Great Rann of Kutch from Kalo Dungar and then we go to Rann of Kutch. The great Rann of Kutch, seasonal salt marsh located in the Thar Desert, is known to be largest salt deserts in the world. Rann of Kutch is picturesque destination. Enjoy Sunset in the Rann and then later return to the tents. Get involved in the culture of Kutch as some of the best folk musicians set your mood for an utterly delicious Kutchi Dinner. Overnight stay at the Nova Patgar Tents.
Day 2 : Day Excursion to Mandvi Beach
Start your day with utterly delicious buffet breakfast and then we proceed to the coastal town of Mandvi. Visit the Mandvi beach, famous Vijay Vilas Palace. You can also visit the calm private beach of Vijay vilas palace(At own entrance cost). We will also visit 72 Jain Temple Complex. Evening, we will go to Hiralaxmi Memorial Craft Museum for the light show. Later return to the tents for overnight stay. You can also enjoy inhouse activities like Bon-fire with Karaoke.
Day 3 : Bhuj Local & Drop to Railway Station/ Airport
Today, after breakfast, we will go for the sightseeing of Bhuj. Start your day with utterly delicious buffet breakfast and then we start our journey to Bhuj. Today morning after breakfast proceed to visit places like Aina Mahal Museum (Thu & Public Holiday Close), Pragmahal Museum (Public Holiday Close), Kutch Museum (Wed Close & 2nd & 4th Sat & Public Holidays Close) Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition Museum (2nd & 4th Sat & Public Holidays Close) & Cenotaphs of Royal Family. After noon proceed to visit Hiralaxmi Memorial Craft Museum at Bhujodi. You can also enjoy the evening show at the Hiralaxmi Memorial Craft Museum.
Departure Point :Bhuj Airport or Railway Station or Bus Stand
Departure Time :As per the arrival and departure time of the guest
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.