Ranthambhore is more than just history and nature. It is a well-known Tiger Reserve. Besides Royal Bengal tigers, Ranthambhore is home to leopards, hyenas, the Sambhar deer, cheetahs, jungle cats, jackals, sloth bear, Indian Wild Boar, Black Bucks, and many species of birds and monkeys. The riverine marsh conditions also favour crocodiles, monitor lizards, turtles and many species of snakes.
Our tour makes you experience the pleasure of safari wildlife to the park.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 Night Stay in Ranthambhore
- Train Ticket from Jaipur to Sawai Madhopur and Back
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis including breakfast
- Wildlife Safari into the National Park by Canter
- Entrance fees to National Park
- Service of a naturalist during the park visit
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers
- All currently applicable taxes
- All and only the above
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore Tiger Safari Booking
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses such as shopping, tips, laundry and drinks
- Any extra meals (other than those specifically laid down)
- Any extra activity that is not listed in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance, Visa etc.
- Camera fees (both still and video)
- International flight tickets
Day 1: Board Train to Sawai Madhopur and Tiger Safari in Ranthambhore National Park
Stop At: Ranthambore Tiger Safari Booking, 137, Khatipura Rd, Parivahan Nagar, Hanuman Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302012, India
After freshen up, take the pleasure of wildlife safari into the park. A Ranthambhore Tiger safari is the most exciting and immersive way to experience the rich flora and fauna of this region.
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight Stay at Ranthambhore Resort/Hotel
Day 2: Morning Tiger Safari and then Board Train Back to Jaipur
Stop At: Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve, Ranthambore road, Sawai Madhopur 322001 India
You will go for an early morning Tiger Safari into the National park. Capture these precious moments in your camera and enjoy the
wilderness of the region.
After Breakfast, check out from the hotel and board your train back to Jaipur. If time allows, we take you to Ranthambhore Fort as well.
Excursion Tour Ends Here.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Board an early morning train to Sawai Madhopur. Upon reaching, you will be transferred at your pre-booked hotel/resort in Ranthambhore.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.