Ranthambore National Park Tiger Reserve
In Ranthambore National Park, the most famous occupant remains the Royal Bengal Tiger who offers a sight to behold as one of the most electrifying things to do in Ranthambore.The sharp ridges, deep gorges and evergreen jungles is the reason why this renowned carnivore is never shy of flaunting its thunderous chasing and hunting activities uninhibited by any human interference.
Ranthambore is one of the protected reserves for this endangered species and offer a perfect habitat for the Royal Bengal Tiger in the shadow of Aravalli and Vindhya Mountains.
Going a tiger’s trail in Ranthambore with tiger sightings has become the most sought activity in Ranthambore and if you’re lucky you might catch one of these majestic cats going about their business as usual in the national park.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visit: Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, Sheopur - Sawai Madhopur Road Near Madina Hotel, Ranthambore National Park 322001 India
Ranthambore National Park is one of the most visited wildlife parks in India. Known for the best sighting of the majestic wild Tigers, the park is highly revered for its rising population of endangered tigers. The jungle excursion organized by the park authority in this park is the dream safari for the wildlife enthusiasts from any corner of the world. The Canter Safari and the Jeep Safari are the two types of forest safari authorized for the tourist to explore the beauty of the flora and fauna of the Ranthambore forest. Millions and millions of wildlife lovers and nature lovers used to visit Ranthambore to embark on the Canter Safari or Jeep Safari to experience the adventure of being in the natural home of the dangerous predators of the forest like Royal Bengal Tigers, Jungle Cats, Leopards and Striped Hyenas. Getting the unhindered sighting of these predators, especially, the majestic Tiger is the prime attraction of the Ranthambore forest.
The management of the Jungle safari in the Ranthambore National Park is solely administered by the park authority. There are two types of safari vehicles are allowed in the park - Canter and Jeep. The Canter is a 20 seater bus vehicle which is all sides open to provide the best viewing experience. The Canter Safari is organized in the two shifts - in the morning time and in the afternoon time. There are 20 Canters are allowed to take tourists in the park in one shift so a total of 40 Canters can enter the park for the safari in a day. The Canter safari is as comfortable as the Jeep for the wildlife sighting and sometimes even better in comparison to the Jeep as you can see much farther by sitting in a Canter than in the Jeep. Also, the safari duration and the safari route inside the park is same for the Canter Safari and Jeep Safari so there is no much difference in both the safari except the number of tourists in a vehicle.
The Ranthambore National Park is divided into the 10 zones for the tourism activity to make sure that various regions of the park get the equal tourist visit. Each Canter vehicle gets allotted a particular safari zone on each shift and has to move only on the tracks meant for the safari in that particular zone. The Canter safari vehicle is not allowed to change the zone and leave its safari track. However, there are enough safari tracks in any zone for the exploration of the wildlife and all the zones are more or less equal in the richness of the flora and fauna, and the chances of spotting a tiger are same in every zone as the regions of each zone is the tiger's territory and ruled by one or another tiger. The allotment of the ecotourism zone to the Canter Safari is done randomly by a computerized process by the forest officials at the time of entering the park. The zone once allotted to the Canter cannot be changed.
Departure Point :Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, Sheopur - Sawai Madhopur Road Near Madina Hotel, Ranthambore National Park 322001 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.