Ras Abu Gallum & Blue Hole Snorkel from Dahab
Cross the arid landscape of the Ras Abu Gallum Protected Reserve on a full-day safari by Jeep and camel. Snorkel and swim among hard and soft coral and see angelfish, batfish, unicorns and parrotfish. Climb onto the back of a camel to experience the ships of the desert, and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Camel ride
- Jeep safari
- Snorkeling equipment ( Mask only )
- Bedouin Tea in Ras Abu Gallium
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to blue hole
We start at 10 am we will drive by car to the Canyon then ride camel for 30 minutes to the Blue Hole, where snorkeling is amazing and lunch From there, a Boat to Ras Abu Gallum for snorkeling after that Boat back to the Blue Hole, where the jeep will be waiting to return to Dahab at approximately 5.00p.m. then back to dahab.
30 minutes for boat each way.
• Dahab Safari Day Tours, Dahab Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Dahab
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please feel free to ask for additional 1 and 2 Day Camel Safaris
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.