Ras Mohammed by Car One Day Tour from Dahab
Visit the famous Ras Mohammed National Park on a full-day tour from Dahab. Travel through the mangroves to see the diversity of plant and animal life living there. Then enjoy lunch, followed by swimming and snorkeling in the waters of the Red Sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch and drinks
- Snorkeling equipment - mask only
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Ras Mohommed National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ras Mohommed National Park, Egypt
Travel to Ras Mohammed, the most famous national park in Egypt and one of the most famous sites for diving and snorkeling in the world, on a full-day trip from Dahab. It is located between the rich coral reefs of the Red Sea and the inland desert of the Sinai, and it covers the coral headland at the southernmost tip of Sinai.
Head out at 08.00am in the morning, and upon arriving at the park, take a drive to the mangroves, where you can catch a glimpse of the inhabitants of the area. Then stop to enjoy lunch.
The rest of your afternoon will be spent swimming and snorkeling. Beneath the crystal-clear waters of the Red Sea you will find coral reefs teeming with life, including a diversity of vertebrate and invertebrate species. Explore this protected site to the fullest before beginning your return trip back to Dahab at about 17.00.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in ahab
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.