Rastafarian Village Tour and MoBay Highlight
Discover the mysterious and indigenous Rastafarian village, where you get to learn first hand about their culture and people. Sit with real rastafarian community members, hear their stories, experience their way of life and much more. A real authentic experience you can't afford to miss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Freshly prepared Ital Lunch
- Montego Bay Historical Highlight
- Rastafarian indigenous village tour
- Sam Sharpe Square
- Entry/Admission - Rastafari Indigenous Village
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rastafari Indigenous Village, Montego Bay Street Jamaica
Go back to a time when being a rasta was a crime. Learn from the Rasta's themselves how this very influential group became known and impactful worldwide. uncover western Jamaica's most popular private settlement of Rastafarians, see how they live, eat and meditate. Learn the meaning of words they use, it the day you discover Rastafari. Listen to the beat of the drums as you learn about the herbs and their healing powers and the different spices they use in food.
And the end of the tour, you can have herbal tea and fresh fruit while listening to the villagers play music, and there’s also a small craft market where you can buy handmade jewelry, clothes, and herbal remedies.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica
Visit the buzzing and historical Montego Bay. See the well preserved Victorian buildings, slave statues, national monuments, and more.
Pass By: Sam Sharpe Square, Montego Bay Jamaica
Visit the statue of our national heros who faught and died for freedom.
Pass By: St James Parish Church, Payne Street, Montego Bay Jamaica
Learn the history and secrets of this monumental structure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm pickup details at least 24hrs prior to arrival.Ports
- Montego Bay
- Falmouth Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Fully guided
- Not accessible for those in wheelchairs or with physical challenges.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guest are required to take their own sanitizer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.