Recife and Olinda City Tour
Enjoy a panoramic tour of Recife and Olinda. See beautiful historical buildings including the Casa da Cultura - a 19th century building that was once a prison and is now a centre for regional culture with craft stores and local delicacies. See why Olinda is a UNESCO World Natural and Cultural Heritage Monument
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in Recife and Porto de Galinhas
- Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages
- Catamaran tour
- Dolls Embassy Entrance
- Tickets to Embassy of Pernambuco
- Museum and Church entrances
- Entry/Admission - Praca do Marco Zero
- Entry/Admission - Embaixada dos Bonecos Gigantes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boa Viagem Beach, Av. Boa Viagem, Recife, State of Pernambuco Brazil
After pick ups in the hotels, a panoramic tour is made along the Boa Viagem shore, one of the most famous urban beaches in Brazil.
Stop At: Praca do Marco Zero, Avenida Alfredo Lisboa, Recife, State of Pernambuco 50030-150 Brazil
Then stop at Catamaran Space, where you can take a beautiful catamaran ride (passengers who do not take the ride will head to Marco Zero by bus) through our "Brazilian Venice". During the water tour, while the guide tells about curiosities and stories of the city and the main points of the region, visitors will be able to enjoy beautiful landscapes of the city of waters, beginning with the Pina basin, passing the Wall of Porto, river mouth Capibaribe, Port Basin, Sculpture Park of Francisco Brennand, having its end at the zero point of our city, the Marco Zero Square. The duration of the catamaran ride is approximately 30 minutes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rua do Bom Jesus, Recife, State of Pernambuco 50030-170 Brazil
From Marco Zero, we will continue on foot through Bom Jesus Street (former Judeus Street), where is the Kahal Zur Israel Synagogue, the Olinda Giant Dolls Embassy (tickets not included) and the Pernambuco Embassy (tickets not included), as well as the Open Sky Museum.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Embaixada dos Bonecos Gigantes, Rua do Bom Jesus - Recife Antigo 183 Aberto diariamente de 08 às 18, Recife, State of Pernambuco 50030-170 Brazil
The museum and deposit with giant dolls, who represent personalities from Pernambuco, national and international, also has a small presentation of frevo, a traditional local dance. Each place visited takes 20 minutes. Those who choose not to visit such places will be able to wait in the square of the Navy Arsenal, which is very pleasant and leafy. After the visits, around 11:30 a.m., tourists get back to vehicle and go to lunch in a restaurant with several options of regional flavors.
After an hour's lunch stop (price is not included), we head by bus to Olinda.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Alto Da Sé, R. Bpo. Coutinho, s/n - Alto da Sé, Olinda - PE, 53120-130, Brazil
When you arrive in Olinda, on a walking tour that lasts an average of 50 minutes, we will visit the Alto da Sé, with the Sé and Misericórdia Churches, from where you can see the most beautiful view of the cities of Recife and Olinda, which is considered Heritage Natural and Cultural Heritage of Humanity by Unesco. It is also possible to shop at a nearby craft market.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Praça da República, Santo Antonio, Recife - State of Pernambuco, 50010-240, Brazil
Then we will return to a panoramic tour through Recife, including the three islands (Recife, Santo Antônio and Boa Vista), the Maurício de Nassau Bridge, the Republic Square (where is located the Government Palace, the Santa Isabel Theater and the Palace of Justice)
Stop At: Casa da Cultura de Pernambuco, Raio Leste 201, 2° Piso - R. Floriano Peixoto, sn - São José, Recife - PE, 50020-065, Brazil
And finally a 40-minute stop at the Casa da Cultura, a beautiful building erected in the mid-19th century to be used as a prison. Today it presents itself as a representative center of the regional culture, with shops of crafts and typical foods.
After the last stop, the passengers return to the bus that will take them to their respective hotels.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Optional catamaran tour. Value: BRL 25.00
- Passengers who do not get the catamaran ride will follow the guide to Marco Zero on the bus.
- Dolls Embassy entrance Value: BRL 15,00
- Embassy of Pernambuco enrance. Value: BRL 15,00
- Those who choose not to visit such embassies can wait in the square of the Navy Arsenal, which is very pleasant and leafy.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Payments must be made at the time in brazilian reais.
- By decree of municipal law, medium and large vehicles are not allowed on the historical site of the city of Olinda. For this reason, some parts of the script are done on foot. Important to wear light clothing, comfortable shoes and sunscreen.
- There are options for hotels located in Recife and Porto de Galinhas. Pay attention to your hotel address when confirming your reservation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.