Recognize the different nuances of the Coffee Cultural Landscape.
The knowledge acquired and transmitted from generation to generation by a coffee producing family that recognizes the importance of the conservation and integration of biodiversity in the production of coffee.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Breakfast prepared based on foods produced in the region: banana, corn, beans, cassava, guanabana, sweet citrus, chicken, chicken eggs, onion. garlic, paprika
What's excluded :
They will recognize the Coffee Cultural Landscape (PCC) through its components: History, society, biodiversity and association of crops. Through this tour, the tourist will learn to recognize the most common birds that inhabit this area and the strategies implemented for their conservation, stay and reproduction. At the same time, the terrestrial fauna that inhabits this area will be recognized. Additionally, there will be tours through internal trails that run through the coffee production site.
Departure Point :Cafe Dimonte, # a 11-29,, Cra. 4 #111, Pijao, Quindío, Colombia
Departure Time :6/15/2019 - 10/28/2021
Friday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.