Recoleta and Palermo Bike Tour - Private Tour
This tour is a brilliant introduction to the northern areas of historic Buenos Aires and complements the south city tour. We will visit the areas of Retiro, Recoleta (and it's Cemetery), Palermo parks and the Congress Square. The tour is perfectly suited for all riding abilities so don’t worry, you won’t have to pack your yellow jersey to have a fantastic day out on the bikes.
Our guide will give you and your group the best biking experience in B.A.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
- Water bottle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rental Bike Argentina, 1145 Chile St, Buenos Aires C1098AAW Argentina
Start and finish point.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
One of the most famous necropolis in South America, well known for it's architecture, sculptoric groups and the hidden stories in the mausoleums.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Recoleta, Junin y Guido, Buenos Aires Argentina
This is the district which names our city as "the Paris of South America".
Stop At: Av Rivadivia & Av Entre Rios - Plaza Congreso, Buenos Aires Argentina
We stop at the Congress Square to admire the unique building which hosts the Legislative Power of Argentina.
Stop At: Edificio Kavanagh, Florida 1065, Retiro Retiro, Buenos Aires Argentina
This was the first skyscraper of Latin America. And the emblem on modern arts and elegance in the 30's.
Stop At: Parque 3 de Febrero, Avenida Adolfo Berro 3880, Buenos Aires C1425CGA Argentina
The "central park" of Buenos Aires
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plaza San Martin, Av. Santa Fe, Buenos Aires 1006 Argentina
One of the most beautiful parks in our city is where our Liberator used to train his regiments.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Home for the Rose Gardens and the main green areas.
Stop At: Retiro, Buenos Aires Argentina
Home for the Plaza San Martin and the Kavanagh building.
Stop At: Floralis Generica, Av Pres Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires 2301 Argentina
We make a photo stop at this beautiful tribute to the Argentinean women.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Norte, Buenos Aires Argentina
We go through the most elegant and classy area of the city.
Stop At: Rosedal De Palermo, Avenida Infanta Isabel, Buenos Aires C1425CHA Argentina
The "central park" of Buenos Aires.
Departure Point :Chile 1145, C1098 AAW, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Child Seat (for enfants of up to 23kg/50lbs)
- Children must be at least 1,50mts tall to ride and be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 1.50mts require special bicycles subject to availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.