Red Baron Sunset Dinner Cruise from Koh Samui with Return Transfer
Set sail on a scenic sunset dinner cruise off the coast of Koh Samui. Take in the sky’s fiery colors over the Gulf of Thailand, and taste the flavors of traditional and modern Thai specialties as you glide along aboard a restored red-sailed junk ship.
- Stunning & brilliant-colored sunset off the coast of Koh Samui
- Chance to sail the Gulf of Thailand on an elegant junk ship
- Mouthwatering Thai buffet with modern & traditional flavors
- Diverse views of jagged limestone cliffs & quiet beaches
- Stress-free roundtrip transportation from your city hotel
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transfer
- English speaking guide
- Red Baron Sunset Dinner Cruise Admission ticket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park, 346/1 Talad Lang, Ang Thong 84000 Thailand
The Red Baron is a brand new traditional Sailing Junk Yacht.
The Sailing Junk Yacht has been built by the famous Ship Yard Pernor in Suratthani.
Made from Takien Tong, a very hard and strong wood.
It is the biggest Sailing Yacht around Samui and the gulf.
The elegant and traditional picture of the Yacht is impressing and enhance the bay of the famous "Fishermans Village" in Bophut.
Heading to Koh Som, a small island just off-shore from Koh Samui, with its beautiful beach and the limestone formation.
There, some famous birds answer when you call them!
On the way back, enjoy the romantic sunset, the silence of the cruise, and learn from the crews how to catch the sun and dreams !!!
Buffet Local Thai Dinner served on board during sunset time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Ko Samui District area (3 KM radius)
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: The Sunset Dinner Cruise will operate every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1 Jan 2019 onwards
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide your hotel name and address in the 'Notes' section while booking
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.