Red Dune Desert Safari with Dinner, Dubai City Tour & Dhow Cruise Dinner - TRIO
With this package, enjoy a dinner cruise, a city tour of Dubai and a desert safari. On your dinner cruise, get unique views of the city from out on the water. See the important landmarks across Dubai on your city tour. Get an up close look at Dubai’s desert landscape during a safari trip that includes a camel ride.
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off from Dubai hotel / Residence
- Welcome drinks, water, tea and coffee
- International buffet dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Access to fully air-conditioned lower deck and open air upper deck
- 4 hours comprehensive tour of Dubai City
- Transportation by 4WD Air-Conditioned Land Cruiser
- Sand Boarding and Dune Bashing (30-40 mins)
- Sunset Photography ( not always guaranteed ) and Henna Painting
- A short Camel Ride (can be repeated)
- Shisha smoking (free in the shisha Area Only)
- Photograph in local costume
- Buffet Dinner with BBQ (veg and non-veg) self service
- Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea
- Fruits and dessert
- Belly dance show, Tanura Dance show and Fire Show
- Entry/Admission - Saifco Travel & Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Dune Bashing
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Desert Tours
What's excluded :
- Availability of alcoholic beverages in camp at extra cost
- Quad bike ( Available to purchase on additional cost )
- Souvenir Pictures (can be purchased with extra charge)
- Entry/Admission - ATV, Quad biking, Quad Bike Rental Dubai
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saifco Travel & Tourism, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dhow Dinner Cruise:
You’ll be picked up from your hotel between 7pm and 8pm. Cruise around Dubai Creek for approximately two hours while enjoying an international buffet dinner featuring vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. Enjoy welcome drinks, water, tea and coffee. You can relax on the air-conditioned lower deck or the open air upper deck.
Dubai City Tour:
Be picked up from your hotel between 8:45am and 9:15am. On your tour, you will see the Burj Al Arab, the Palm Island Atlantis Hotel, the Dubai Mall and the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa. You will even be able to enter the Dubai Museum to see the various galleries.
You’ll be picked up from your hotel or residence in Dubai between 3pm and 3:30pm. You will be transported out to the desert to go dune bashing and sand boarding. You can even go on a camel ride. Get a henna tattoo. Enjoy the shisha smoking facility. You will have a delicious BBQ dinner featuring vegetarian and non-vegetarian options as well as unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. You will get to see a belly dance show and a Tanura show performed by professional artists.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Dubai Creek, Mashraf Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Stop At: Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: The Dubai Mall, Al Mussallah Rd DownTown Dubai, Near Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Dubai 113444 United Arab Emirates
Pass By: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Pass By: Palm Islands, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Pass By: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
Stop At: Dune Bashing, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Experience a breathtaking roller coaster drive on the high dunes . You'll enjoy the adrenaline rush as you slide across from one dune to another in the 4x4 vehicle. You'll venture deeper into the desert for the best scenic views possible, then stop for a picture on the highest dune at sunset. You'll also have the option of getting on a sand-board and going dune-gliding.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: OffRoad-Zone, 8 B St - Al Quoz - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Enjoy your tour full of fun and heart-stopping activities such as camel ride, Quad bike ride and sand boarding in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula
Stop At: ATV, Quad biking, Quad Bike Rental Dubai, Dubai-Al Ain Road, (e66), Al Faqa - Al Faqa - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Upon reaching the meeting point, there will be a brief stop to deflate the vehicle's tires before heading off for the adventure drive. You can spend some time capturing photos and enjoy your thrilling quad bike ride. Take control of your fully automatic quad bike in the deserts and enjoy the ride of your lifetime. Feel the vivifying experience as you drive through challenging sand dunes
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
Venture deeper into the desert for the best scenic views possible, then stop for a picture on the highest dunes. To add more fun, set your foot on the Sand Board and glide on the dunes. A camera is absolutely a must-have so not to miss miss this experience and admire the 360 views of the desert landscape as the sun slowly sets down
Pass By: Dubai Adventure Safaris, Near Abullah Zain Al Sherif Mosque , bu tina , sharjah Office # 105 - Sharjah, Sharjah 77629 United Arab Emirates
The climax of the evening will be the stunning performance by the exotic belly dance and Tanoura dance under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays and the Month of Ramadan).
Stop At: Dubai Desert Tours, Al Fahidi Souk, Al Fahidi Area - Al Fahidi - دبي - United Arab Emirates
At the conclusion of your tour, you'll be dropped-off at you central Dubai hotel. With a memory to impart to your family and companions back home, This is one safari drive you can’t do back home.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be done from Hotels / Accommodations in Dubai.Tentative Pick Up time for the Tours are as follows:Dubai Desert Safari - 02:45 pm -03:15 pmDubai City Tour - 0830 am - 09:00 amDhow Dinner Creek Cruise - 07:00pm - 07:30 pmContact your local tour operator for exact pick up timings.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO entertainment or alcoholic drinks as per government guidelines
- During Dry Days and official public holidays NO entertainment or alcoholic drinks as per the guidelines of the DTCM
- The price mentioned on this tour is not applicable for a New Year's Eve program offer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.