Red Rock Canyon & Death Valley Photo Tour from Las Vegas
Whether you’re shooting for print or social media, capture brilliant images of scarlet cliffs, blue sky and muted desert flora on this small group photo tour of Red Rock Canyon and Death Valley, California. Your personal guide knows all the best viewpoints to capture landscapes and selfies, and can let you into the area’s secrets as well. Needless to say, your day includes door-to-door round-trip transfers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Entry/Admission - Amargosa Opera House
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Our tour begins with hotel pickup in Las Vegas around 7:00am. We'll be headed for Red Rock Canyon, beating the eventual crowd with an early morning drive through this incredible national park! There we'll take in the stunning beauty of the varied geologic formations, stopping at designated points along the way to capture breathtaking photos for your album and social media pages!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Death Valley National Park, Death Valley National Park, Inyo County, California
After photo-bombing Red Rock Canyon, we'll make our way to Cali and the infamous Death Valley. Formed by millions of years of traveling volcanoes and extreme seismic activity, the incredible views of this inhospitable landscape are as varied to behold as the forces that created them.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Amargosa Opera House, 608 Death Valley Jct, Death Valley Junction, CA 92328
After visiting Death Valley, we'll return to Vegas by way of the haunted Amargosa Opera House. Although this small town theater posts no official business hours, a trip through the desert wouldn't be complete without a stop for photos however hit or miss this local legend may be. Door to door time is approximately 10 hours.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please expect a text from us the evening prior to your tour (usually by 7:30pm) at the phone number you provided during booking. This text will confirm your hotel and exact pickup time for the tour the following morning. If you fail to receive a text on your phone, please check your email for a message.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.