Red Rock Canyon Wedding by Private Limousine
For a serene and stress-free wedding, Red Rock Canyon offers a beautiful and natural backdrop for your special day. Enjoy round-trip transportation by private limousine and services of a professional photographer. The services of a licensed minister as well as permit and entrance fees are included. Please note: Each booking must have two people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Minister Fee & Permit Fee
- Professional Photographer to take a minimum of 100 (edited and emailed to customer within 48 hours)
- Certificate Holder
- Specialty Champagne Flutes and Bottle of Champagne
- Private limousine & Round trip limo transportation
- 12 Rose Hand-tied Bouquet and Grooms Boutonniere
What's excluded :
- Please note: Price doesnt include Marriage License. This will be purchased at Marriage Bureau
A favorite among Las Vegas locals, Red Rock Canyon has been a popular destination for couples to say "I Do".
After pickup from your Las Vegas-area hotel, you will be taken to the marriage bureau to obtain your marriage license. Then it's a short 25-minute drive by private limousine to the remote, Red Rock Canyon National Park where you'll be married with a breathtaking back drop of amazing red rock formations that have formed over thousands of years. A photographer will also spend time with the you taking photos in the different scenic areas. The photos taken at this amazing location are breathtaking! Once there your minister will perform the ceremony within this beautiful location, while the photographer takes your photos. One finished your limo will return you back to your hotel as newlyweds! We would be honored to be apart of such a special day in your life!
• Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Departure Point :800 S 4th St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from Las Vegas Hotels.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Must have child seat for infants
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.