Red Rocks & Southern Side Of Hvar Private Tour
If you want to have the best time with your friends or family hop to our boat and enjoy the intact nature and good vibes surrounded by people you love while sailing with our guide.
If you are a couple, honeymooners to be or just very close friends then hop to our boat as well and let the sun and sea waves make a magical experience for the two of you.
Or if you want just to relax and enjoy the beauty of our Adriatic coast, then our private boat tour is a great option for you. Our skipper will take you to your desired destination (quiet or party places, beaches or both of it) anytime you want.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/ guide
- Bottled water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Private tour
- Ice box
- Entry/Admission - Hvar Beach
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Sveta Nedelja
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hvar Beach, Ivana Vucetica 26, Hvar, Hvar Island 21450 Croatia
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Sveta Nedelja, Sveta Nedilja, Hvar Island Croatia
This interesting tour starts in the port of Hvar where you meet your skipper and guide. Let them know your preferences when it comes to boats as well as your expectations. At this point tour starts and our main destination is Red rocks on the southern side of Hvar island.
On the way to Red rocks we pass by gorgeous Milna bay and our next stop is a small cove of Zaraće that provides an emerald coloured water. Unique shape of rocks make this place special and it is known by locals as a ''Tooth of Zarace''-
After that we hop to Dubovica bay, one of the most beautiful bays and beaches on the whole island. Just around the corner there are Red rocks, a truly masterpiece of a nature. They are natural phenomenon of vertically disintegrated reddish cliffs which steeply drop into the sea.
As our final stop of this tour we recommend going to Sveta Nedjelja. If you are more into adventures and adrenalin is your middle name this place can be great for the brave ones. You can jump from a 15 meters high stone supported bridge. If you are not so much into adrenalin, do not worry because we have another option for you. Wine tour can be a great solution for those who prefer more relaxing way of continuing this tour.
On our way back we will take you to a small bay with delicious restaurant of your choice.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Fabrika 26, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.