Redrib archipelago experience 1
Leaving from the Market Square we head for the archipelago on the east side of the city. We visit one of over 170.000 island, where we experience the wild nature before enjoying an outdoor snack lunch.
Have a peak into a real Finnish sauna, or why not try it out yourself! We get a glimpse of the life in the archipelago and summer cottages. Weather depending, we take the outer route back to the city enjoying the speed of a RIB-boat!
per adult from
180 to 240 minutes
What's included :
- All passenger equipments, whole body suits, jackets, life wests, speed goggles
- Snacks - Open camp fire snack lunch included. Please inform any dietary.
What's excluded :
- Please bring your own bathing suit and towel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Helsinki Cathedral, Unioninkatu 29, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Eteläranta 1, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.