Reef and Rainforest Tandem Sky Dive in Cairns
Looking for some adventure in paradise? Get high in the sky on a tandem skydive over Cairns with spectacular bird's-eye views of the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage-listed Rainforest. Experience the adrenalin rush while freefalling from up to 15,000ft. No experience necessary!
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified jumper
- All safety equipment
- Commemorative skydive certificate
- Australian Parachuting Levy and Administration Fee
What's excluded :
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- Food and drinks
A tandem sky dive is the perfect introduction to sky diving and what better place to do it then the tropical paradise of Far North Queensland.
Your highly trained instructor will give you a brief 15-minute safety and training session before you strap on your parachute and get ready for the flight of your life. Soaring to a height of up to 15,000ft, the drop zone is located between the reef and the rainforest for the best aerial views of Tropical North Queensland. Feel the exhilaration of a short freefall before the parachute is released and you float gently to the ground.
Nestled between the world-famous Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage listed rainforests, the views over Cairns are nothing short of spectacular. To the north lies the ancient Daintree Rainforest, to the west the Atherton Tablelands. The blue waters of the Coral Sea lie to the west, with Great Barrier Reef islands including Green Island and Fitzroy Island visible just off the coast. There's no better way to see the natural beauty of the whole area in such a short time.
Photos and videos of your sky dive are available to purchase on the day, and roundtrip transport from Cairns hotels is included.
• Daintree Rainforest - Cooper Creek Wilderness, 2333 Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape Tribulation, Queensland 4873 Australia
• Atherton Tablelands, Cairns, Queensland Australia
• Fitzroy Island National Park, Fitzroy Island, Queensland 4871 Australia
• Green Island, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Departure Point :52 Fearnley St, Portsmith QLD 4870, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight over 253 pounds (110kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply for persons 209 pounds (95kgs) or more
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval
- Under 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For more information please visit: https://www.skydive.com.au/more-info/blog/were-back-in-business-baby/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.