Reflected Sky Mirror Tour In Kuala Selangor
Explore more of Malaysia's natural beauty with this exclusive day tour! Visit Sky Mirror one of Malaysia's most popular tourist attractions at kuala Selangor.
• See the sky meet the earth at Sasaran Beach, where low tides result to reflective shallow waters!
• Take advantage of the sea's amazing illusion and start a creative yet mind-boggling photoshoot
• Witness a multitude of sea creatures such as sea clams, shore crabs, sea snails and pink dolphins!
• Play around with perspective and take funny and amusing pictures at Sky Mirror
• Use Sky Mirror's installations for a more creative family photo!
• Prepare crazy poses and wear colorful clothing to stand out in your group or solo photo!
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-condition vehicle
- Boat ride insurance provided by the operator
- Join in boat ride to Sky Mirror
- English-speaking driver
- Private hotel transfers to and from Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Selangor (within 1km city center)
- Entry/Admission - Sky Mirror
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sky Mirror, Kuala Selangor 45800 Malaysia
Explore more of Malaysia's natural beauty with this exclusive day tour! Visit Sky Mirror one of Malaysia's most popular tourist attractions. Start your tour on a private vehicle driven by a professional English-speaking driver, who will then lead the way to Kuala Selangor. Once you arrive at the port, you and your group will be escorted to a jetty heading to Sky Mirror. Enjoy the fantastic view of the sea from the comfort of your tour's jetty, and reach the famed tourist spot in an instant. Be amazed by the gigantic sandbar of Sasaran Beach, where you'll get to see a huge reflection of the blue sky. Take unlimited pictures with friends and family, and make sure to pose creatively. After a fun photoshoot, head back to the mainland,
Proposed Itinerary & subject change timing morning or afternoon:
• 6:45am pick up at hotel in Kuala Lumpur
• 7:00am depart for Kuala Selangor
• 8:30am arrive at Kuala Selangor and proceed to jetty
• 8:45am boat ride to Sky Mirror
• 9:15am arrive at Sky Mirror and take pictures
• 10:45am depart for jetty
• 11am – 11.30 pm end of tour, drop off at hotel in Kuala Lumpur
• The itinerary is subject to change based on weather or traffic conditions of the day.
• The operator will contact you should there be any changes to your booking as the Sky Mirror activity is subjected to tidal conditions.
• Above time are just proposed, it can me morning or afternoon.
• You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email.
• If tour not operate, we will refund 100% for customer (we will inform 1 day before tour start)
• Please make sure to provide during confirmation all passengers passport copy.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sasaran Beach, Kuala Selangor 45000 Malaysia
Be amazed by the gigantic sandbar of Sasaran Beach, where you'll get to see a huge reflection of the blue sky. Take unlimited pictures with friends and family, and make sure to pose creatively. After a fun photoshoot, head back to the mainland.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bukit Melawati, Kuala Selangor Malaysia
Passing by on the way back to Kuala Lumpur
Departure Point :MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The recommended participation age for children is age 2+.
- The operator will contact you should there be any changes to your booking as the Sky Mirror activity is subjected to tidal conditions.
- Hotel pick up service is only available for hotels within Kuala Lumpur. Pick ups outside this area will be subject to a transfer surcharge (MYR50/car) payable directly to the driver, to be confirmed by the operator.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, guests with walking disabilities, heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Please wear comfortable sandals or waterproof shoes, hat and sunscreen to ensure a comfortable experience.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Please note: The itinerary is subject to change based on weather or traffic conditions of the day
- To stand out in your photos, it is recommended that you wear bright colored clothing or accessories like scarves or hats.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.