Reflections on the Swan (Private) Day Tour
This Private Tour takes you from Perth to Guildford, focusing on the beautiful Swan river and its historic links to the past. We stop at a selection of significant locations along the way which have contributed to the development of the city. Your personal local aussie guide offers a fun, unique sense of history and stories from the area..
If you are looking for food and wine tastings in the Swan Valley, this is an excellent way of starting your day with a little history, before a relaxing afternoons wine and dining experience. Guildford can be described as "The Gateway to the Swan Valley"
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Knowledgeable and fun guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Wine, cheese & chocolate tastings
- Comfortable Airconditioned Car
- Great music,conversation & local knowledge
- Flexibility to choose your own wineries & lunch stop
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Lunch. There are many lunch options.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heirisson Island, The Causeway, Swan River East Perth Area, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
Parkland inhabited by kangaroos
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tranby Reserve, Maylands WA 6051, Australia
Maylands Boatyard and Tranby House
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Guildford Heritage Walk Trails, Cnr Meadow and Swan Streets, Guildford, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Heritage buildings, Curiosity shops, museums,bakeries and walk trails
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Cnr Meadow and Swan Streets Guildford Courthouse, Guildford, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Chocolate, Cheese & Nougat Factory, Providore, House of Honey, over 40 wineries to choose from.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise me of your pickup location for the Tour to take place. I pick up travelers from their designated Hotel, inner city accommodation, Ship Terminal or inner Metro residenceAirports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Fremantle Port Authority, 1 Cliff St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bookings of 5 or more people must be made at least 1 week in advance of the Tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.