Regular Tour of Andino Club Ski Mountain and Chairlift from Punta Arenas, Chile
With the thaw and the arrival of spring, they open new and multiple options for sports activities or simply outdoor recreation. In Punta Arenas it is possible to enjoy strolls in Telesilla, an activity that is enjoyed by hundreds of tourists from all over the world when the ships in which they sail dock in the ports of our city, also acceding to walks on the paths that cross forests and slopes and that allow you to enjoy flora and multiple species of birds. Then in the city enjoy the Cerro de la Cruz, the most important viewpoint in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- guÃa profesional
- Hotel / puerto de retorno
- Hotel / puerto de recogida y devoluciÃ³n
- recogida en el puerto
- Tour privado
What's excluded :
- Alimentos y bebidas
- Activity not available on Monday
At 10am we go to the Andino Club Ski Mountain for about half an hour to receive the guide and go to the chairlifts. After riding the chairlift, the walk up to the summit is approximately 20 minutes and you can take pictures of the beautiful scenery from the heights.
Finished the walk you can have lunch at the cafeteria. This is optional
Afterward, go to the city passing the viewpoints of the Estecho Dode where you can see the iconic red roofs of Punta Arenas. When the tour ends, the passengers are returned to their hotel or the port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30,14:00
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Los niÃ±os deben estar acompaÃ±ados por un adulto
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.