Reinvent yourself somewhere else in the world
The visitor will have the opportunity to participate and belong for a few hours to a natural environment, clearly Uruguayan, with flavors and colors that characterize us and at the same time contribute to the creativity we all have.
It is a unique experience, living together, enjoyment, work, respect and authentic exclusion.
The doors are open for people of all ages who have initiative, availability and creativity.
We will have homework, lunch, walk and for those who want to stay a night fire.
We wait for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Community and participatory lunch
- necessary tools available
What's excluded :
The specific proposal for these days contains a tour of the work with photographic references of the evolution, presentation of the actions to be developed, availability of necessary resources, stage of collection of inputs, planning of the tasks, planning of the evolution of the tasks, preparation of the community lunch, development of the activity itself, closing with a chat with neighbors, mate and fried cakes.
• El Fortin de Santa Rosa, Canelones Uruguay
Departure Point :Calle 7, Fortin de Santa Rosa, Departamento de Canelones, Uruguay
Traveler pickup is offered
From the airport you can come directly by Taxi or bus or we will look for them with an additional cost.Airports
- Carrasco Airport, Montevideo Uruguay
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.