We leave León and following the route of the pilgrims of the Camino de Santiago, we will pass through the Órbigo area, an agricultural area par excellence. We arrived in Astorga, city founded by the Romans and capital of the maragatería.
Complete visit to the Cathedral of the Villa de Astorga and the magical episcopal palace, designed by Antonio Gaudí. Two authentic jewels of the maragata villa. Arrival. Visit to the Cathedral with audio guide. 12:30 hrs guided tour of the Gaudí Palace, when the free time ends until 14:00 hrs. I return to León.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance with audioguide to the Cathedral
- Entrance and guided visit to the Episcopal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Palacio De Gaudi
- Entry/Admission - Astorga Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio De Gaudi, Plaza de Eduardo Castro 15, 24700 Astorga Spain
Guided tour of the Gaudí Episcopal Palace
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Astorga Cathedral, Plaza Catedral S/N, 24700 Astorga Spain
Visit with audio guide of Astorga Cathedral
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mundileon, Calle Villa Benavente, 4, 24004 León, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.